Tuesday, March 24, 2009

laundry day


since the arrival of etsy, i have been addicted to book marking art i find and love. often times it's gone before i ever order it which is a shame. i have an outrageous number of bookmarks overflowing with amazing art that i would love to snatch up. i'm going to make a point to invest in more of these pieces this year.


this particular piece entitled: laundry day, has been in my bookmarks FOREVER! i just love everything about it. who can deny the whimsy* of big red balloons suspending laundry from european looking buildings? i think this will be the first of many art purchases this year. find it at atwhim's etsy shop.

*i HATE this word. does anyone have a good synonym? i've looked online and can't seem to find an appropriate replacement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had this exact print bookmarked for ages! It's so cute.

I'm the same way about Etsy. I have page upon page of amazing art bookmarked. There are so many talented artists out there.

Nic said...

I have had my eye on this one & bookmarked it too! :)

Fanciful?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin