Thursday, March 19, 2009

china




i have never been a huge china person. the patterns are typically too flowery and stuffy for me. however, there's always been one pattern that has caught my eye. luckily for me, we found this exact pattern on our thrifting trip that i mentioned last week. it's called "platinum star" and is a much more graphic pattern than most. it was produced in the 1970's and is a nice neutral color palette which i love. it was marked way down so i got an enormous 15 place settings....something like 80 pieces all together for an unbelievable price of $30! my lucky day!

the only thing i'm not sure about is: does owning a set of china mean i'm officially an adult? not sure i can handle that!

1 comment:

Fiona Cartolina said...

I love this - I would have snapped these up in an instant. I think you are a very good thrifty shopper. We should go thrifting together - here or there?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin