Thursday, August 02, 2007

my favorite kind of nuts

so after my rotton day yesterday, we decided to get out of the house and go out for an ice cream treat. we went to a certain place that mixes in your toppings of choice and mixes it together on a very cold stone. (hehe)

anyway, i ordered something with pecans in it and the guy behind the counter was very obviously new. when we got to the pecan part he just kind of stared at all the nuts in horror. he finally asked which ones were pecans and i helped him out. this was his response to me:

"sorry, i'm just not so great with my nuts!"

haha! that totally made my day! leave it to the ice cream guy to cheer me up!

3 comments:

{evy} said...

Hey, I was just catching up on blogs. So this is a delayed reaction... Great article about you in the paper! You look so beautiful, and I love that red wall. xoxEvy

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!!! I got a big chuckle out of your blog post tonight. TY!
Lo**

AtPlayWithFiber said...

That was a cute & funny story.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin