Thursday, March 01, 2007

heartbeat: 101

as of tomorrow i will officially be 12 week pregnant. it's a good feeling to have made it to this point as the risk for miscarriage drop dramatically.

on tuesday i had my 12 week check-up at which the little dude and i got to hear the heartbeat of the little bean. luckily my nurse was able to find it almost immediately upon setting the probe on my tummy. i remember with the little dude that every second that went by while they searched for it seemed like an hour. it was very reassuring.

i was able to get the heartbeat recorded on my cell phone so that the hubby could hear when he got home. it's very faint and hard to hear, but it was nice for him to be able to be a part of it.

i'm sure there's probably a way for me to get it off my phone and onto my blog for the world to hear, but honestly, i'm not that tech savvy, nor do i care to spend the time researching it. so, sorry about that. you'll all have to be ok with photos and stories.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats, Lori! That is such an exciting time! :)

Anonymous said...

that is such an amazing thing, hearing that heartbeat. congratulations!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin